Scholarship Awards Information
The Board of the Western New York Safety Conference is offering scholarships of up to $1000 to qualified high school and college students.
Applicants are required to be:
• At least High school senior level attending college in the fall of 2015
• Western NewYork residents
Applicants are required to submit by January 15th, 2015:
• A completed application
• A typed essay of at least 400-500 words • Certification of grade point average
• At least one letter of recommendation
It should be noted that
• Financial need will be taken into consideration when awarding scholarships
• Your essay should reflect your understanding of the importance of occupational safety & health.
• What the far-reaching impact laws and standards protecting workers have had on society and/or your chosen career path.
There are two ways to apply.
1. Download the application here and mail to:
Western NewYork Safety Conference,Inc. Post Office Box 207
Amherst, New York 14226
APPLICATIONS POST MARKED AFTER January 15th, 2015 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
2. Fill out the online form here.