Scholarship Awards Information
The Board of the Western New York Safety Conference is offering four scholarships of up to $1,500 to qualified high school.
Applicants are required to be:
• At least High school senior level attending college in the fall of 2018
• Western NewYork residents
Applicants are required to submit by February 2nd, 2018:
• A completed application
• A typed essay of at least 400-500 words • Certification of grade point average
• At least one letter of recommendation
It should be noted that
• Financial need will be taken into consideration when awarding scholarships
• Your essay should reflect your understanding of the importance of occupational safety & health.
• What the far-reaching impact laws and standards protecting workers have had on society and/or your chosen career path.
There are two ways to apply.
1. Download the application here and mail to:
Western New York Safety Conference,Inc. Post Office Box 207
Amherst, New York 14226
APPLICATIONS POST MARKED AFTER February 2nd, 2018 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
2. Fill out the online form here.