Scholarship Awards Information
The Board of the Western New York Safety Conference is offering scholarships of up to $1,500 to selected qualified high school applicants.
Applicants are required to be:
• At least High school senior level attending college in the fall of 2022
• Western New York residents (Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Niagara, Orleans, and Wyoming Counties)
Applicants are required to submit by February 18, 2022:
• A completed application
• A typed essay of at least 400-500 words
• Grade point average – unofficial transcript accepted
• At least one letter of recommendation
The essay must reflect your understanding of the importance of occupational safety and health to include:
• Briefly describe your background and how safety and health has impacted you. Include safety and health programs in which you participate(ed), and
• The far-reaching impact laws and standards protecting workers have had on society, and
• The role and impact of safety and health on you in your chosen career path.
How to apply.
1. Download Application
Download the PDF Application Here
Download the MSWord Application Here
2. Email the completed application as a single file in PDF or MSWord format to email@example.com