The Board of the Western New York Safety Conference is continuing our Annual Scholarship Program. We will be awarding $1,500 scholarships to selected qualified high school seniors who plan to attend college this fall.
Applicants are required to be:
- At least high school senior attending college in the fall of 2022
- A resident of Western New York
Applications must be submitted by emailed in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 4, 2022:
An application package must contain the following to be considered:
- A completed application
- A typed essay of at least 400-500 words
- Grade point average – unofficial transcript accepted
- At least one letter of recommendation
It should be noted that
The essay must reflect your understanding of the importance of occupational safety and health to include:
- Briefly describe your background and how safety and health has impacted you. Include safety and health programs in which you participate(ed), and
- The far-reaching impact laws and standards protecting workers have had on society, and
- The role and impact of safety and health on you in your chosen career path.
Down Load PDF Application Click “Here”