The Board of the Western New York Safety Conference is offering the Annual Occupational Safety & Health scholarship of up to $1,500 to qualified high school students.
Applicants are required to be:
• At least High school senior level attending college in the fall of 2017
• Western New York residents
Applicants are required to submit by February 6th, 2017:
• A completed application
• A typed essay of at least 400-500 words • Certification of grade point average
• At least one letter of recommendation
It should be noted that
• Financial need will be taken into consideration when awarding scholarships
• Your essay should reflect your understanding of the importance of occupational safety & health.What the far-reaching impact laws and standards protecting workers have had on society and/or your chosen career path.
• What the far-reaching impact laws and standards protecting workers have had on society and/or your chosen career path.
There are two ways to apply for the scholarship.
1. Download the PDF application HERE and mail it to:
Western New York Safety Conference,Inc. Post Office Box 207
Amherst, New York 14226
2. Please email the above scholarship form to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day 2/7/2017 thank you