The Board of the Western New York Safety Conference is continuing our Annual Scholarship Program. We will be awarding $1,500 scholarships to selected qualified high school seniors who plan to attend college this fall.
Applicants are required to be:
- At least high school senior attending college in the fall of 2021
- A resident of Western New York
Applications may be submitted online (see web page below), mailed (post marked), or emailed (email@example.com) on or before February 19, 2021:
Mailed in applications should be sent to WNYSC Scholarship, PO Box 207, Amherst, NY 14226
An application package must contain the following to be considered:
- A completed application
- A typed essay of at least 400-500 words
- Certification of grade point average
- At least one letter of recommendation
It should be noted that
The essay must reflect your understanding of the importance of occupational safety and health to include:
- Briefly describe your background and how safety and health has impacted you. Include safety and health programs in which you participate(ed), and
- The far-reaching impact laws and standards protecting workers have had on society, and
- The role and impact of safety and health on you in your chosen career path.
Down Load Application Click “Here”
Complete the Scholarship Form Below
Please fill out this form to complete your registration.