The Board of the Western New York Safety Conference is continuing our Annual Scholarship Program. We will be awarding four $1,500 scholarships to selected qualified high school seniors.
Applicants are required to be:
- At least high school senior attending college in the fall of 2019
- A resident of Western New York
Applicants are required to submit by January 28, 2019:
- A completed application
- A typed essay of at least 400-500 words
- Certification of grade point average
- At least one letter of recommendation
It should be noted that
- Financial need will be taken into consideration when scholarship winners
- The essay should reflect your understanding of the importance of occupational safety & health.What the far-reaching impact laws and standards protecting workers have had on society and/or your chosen career path.
- What the far-reaching impact laws and standards protecting workers have had on society and/or your chosen career path
Fill out the Scholarship Form Below
Please fill out this form to complete your registration.